A post at Twitchy shows the book being sold for $1.00 in a bargain bin. Even then, that might be asking a bit too much.
That’s right, folks, for just one U.S. dollar, you, too, can have a copy of Gore’s signature work.
Trust me, though, as someone who’s actually read the thing, it really is overpriced — even at $1.00.
Others felt the same way.
— leonard farrell (@ljf1017) January 6, 2014
— Ed Gallagher (@ejgallagher1) January 6, 2014
— shawn (@rolo65) January 6, 2014
True, that. But there may be just one problem:
@iowahawkblog how much you wanna bet if you burn it it releases toxic chemicals?
— ????????Die Hard is a Christmas movie. Fight me???????? (@Queen_of_Snark) January 6, 2014
- Al Gore applauds Reddit’s decision to ban critics of man-made global warming
- Al Gore compares global warming skeptics to southern racists
- New UN treaty would give ‘Mother Earth’ same rights as human beings
- Chris Matthews: I hate objective journalism when it comes to global warming
- Climate change delegates sign petition to ban water
- Obama for America global warming rally attracts zero attendees
- Global warming scientist calls for rationing, 20 years of no economic growth
- WH Science Czar seeks to ‘de-develop the United States’ using ‘free market’
- Global Warming summit begins with prayer to Mayan goddess Ixchel