While speaking at Politico’s Women Rule Summit on Tuesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., admitted the Democrats’ efforts to impeach President Trump have been going on for two and a half years.
She also invoked the 2020 election, suggesting that it would only be fair if the president were impeached.
According to a post at Roll Call:
“It’s no use talking about what isn’t. This is what is,” she said Tuesday Morning at Politico’s Women Rule Summit.
Yet, Pelosi invoked the appointment of Robert S. Mueller to lead the special counsel investigation as the start of the impeachment process when defending claims that Democrats have rushed the process.
“Speed? It’s been going on for 22 months, two and a half years actually,” she said.
“It’s not about speed,” Pelosi added. “It’s about urgency. … If we did not hold him accountable, he would continue to undermine our election. Nothing less is at stake than the central point of our democracy – a free and fair election.”
Here’s video of her statement:
So there you have it. Once again, the Democrats admit this is what they have been working for all along, with the end goal of essentially rigging the 2020 election.
- Shifty Comrade Schiff admits 2020 election reason Democrats filed bogus articles of impeachment in statement full of lies (Video)
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
- Video of the Day: Nadler ADMITS impeachment coup about beating Trump in 2020
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.