Paypal took a serious kick in the wallet after a plan to ‘fine’ users $2500 for ‘misinformation’ was exposed and then retracted. But that isn’t the end of the story.
Customers rushed for the exits when this story went public. Can you can guess which day the news about this policy first broke?
Here’s a hint — look for a near-vertical line going down.
The bleeding must have been pretty significant for them to take action like this:
But they’re about to learn that some bells cannot be unrung.
ClashDaily’s reporting on the issue raised the obvious problem that this would essentially strip Americans of their rights to due process under law. They could face real losses without any proper protection, recourse, or even something as basic as a presumption of innocence.
TECH TYRANNY: Paypal Walks Back Plan To FINE People $2500 For ‘Disinformation’
At least one Federal oversight body has taken notice… and will be looking into this incident.
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- Silicon Valley Axis of Evil: Paypal Walks Back Plan To FINE People $2500 For ‘Disinformation’
- Venmo, PayPal and Others Must Report Transactions Over $600 per year.
- Silicon Valley Axis of Evil: Big Tech Next Planning to Shut Down Podcasts by Conservatives
- Silicon Valley Axis of Evil: Black Conservative Launches His Own Pancake Mix, Facebook Bans it Claiming it’s ‘Racist’ (Video)
- Silicon Valley Axis Of Evil: Facebook Lays Out How It Will Help Democrats Steal Future Elections With New ‘Content Guidelines’
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.