During Tuesday’s victory lap touting the more than seven million enrollees in Obamacare, President “I am the Law” Obama told his lackeys in the Democrat-media complex that they will no longer tell the nation when Healthcare.gov is down.
“There will be days when the website stumbles. I guarantee it,” Obama said.
“So – press, I want you to anticipate there will be some moment when the website is down and I know it will be on all your front pages. It’s going to happen. It won’t be news,” he declared.
The Hill added:
Obama cracked a smile during the remark, and Vice President Biden, standing behind the president, laughed as well.
Naturally, the lapdogs were all seen nodding in approval…
After all, he IS the “god of all things…”
- Dictator Obama declares debate on Affordable Care Act ‘over’
- Barack Obama falsely claims ACA opponents ‘mad’ people have health care
- Covered California sends hearing-impaired callers to phone sex hotline
- Liberal hatemongers to leukemia patient in ad: ‘Hope cancer kills you soon’
- Covered California sends voter registration card pre-marked for Democratic Party
- Kathleen Sebelius left speechless upon learning Obamacare is wildly unpopular
- UN: Denying Obamacare to illegal immigrants a human rights concern
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow ‘forced’ home inspections by gov’t agents