On Friday, the Daily Caller reported that so-called “antifascist” groups, or Antifa, for short, are labeled “anarchist extremists” and have been listed among “domestic terrorism” groups by New Jersey’s Office of Homeland Security. According to the state office’s webpage, the declaration was made public back in June.
— NJ Homeland Security (@NJOHSP) June 12, 2017
According to the site:
Anti-fascist groups, or “Antifa,” are a subset of the anarchist movement and focus on issues involving racism, sexism, and anti-Semitism, as well as other perceived injustices.
- Self-described Antifa groups have been established across the United States and in several major cities, including New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, and San Francisco. A majority of New Jersey-based anarchist groups are affiliated with the Antifa movement and are opposed to “fascism,” racism, and law enforcement. Antifa groups coordinate regionally and have participated in protests in New York City and Philadelphia. There are three loosely organized chapters in New Jersey, known as the North Jersey Antifa, the South Jersey Antifa, and the HubCity Antifa New Brunswick (Middlesex County).
- In December 2016, a group known as the Antifascist Action-Nebraska engaged in a doxing campaign against a prominent member of American Vanguard, a white supremacist organization. The group published his personal information on several social media platforms and posted fliers on the University of Nebraska Omaha campus, calling for his expulsion.
- On March 28, a small fight occurred between Antifa members and supporters of the US President during a rally in Seaside Heights (Ocean County). Because of advance publicity about the event on social media, local and state law enforcement officers were able to keep altercations to a minimum.
The Daily Caller added:
The New Jersey agency also details Antifa’s incitement of violence toward the “far-right,” like incidents that occurred in Berkeley, California in April and February.
Antifa groups were also involved in shutting down Milo Yiannopoulos’ planned talk at UC Berkeley, where Antifa rioted, destroyed property, beat people with flagpoles and pepper-sprayed a women.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Tyranny or Freedom?
“Most of them are communists or radical anarchists, which in American politics is virtually the same thing,” Matthew Vadun, author of “Subversion, Inc.,” told WND. “They are nihilistic thugs who want to destroy everything that is good in America. They’re a leftist counterpart to skinheads and neo-Nazis. They call themselves anti-fascists but they use fascistic tactics against their targets. Just as Hitler’s Sturmabteilung, or SA, beat up and terrorized political opponents, ‘antifa’ assaulted Trump supporters and Republicans when they shut down Milo Yiannopoulos’ recent speech at UC Berkeley. These people are crazed fanatics and they will never stop.”
“As things escalate in the future, the street gangs now springing up could very well morph into militias or perhaps even death squads,” he warned. “Who knows how far things could go?”
In June, police in Portland confiscated weapons, including knives and brass knuckles from Antifa thugs and activists with the movement threw an unknown chemical on conservative blogger Lauren Southern.
Using Antifa tactics and rhetoric, violent leftists in Portland used a graphic suggesting that Trump supporters be killed with bayonets during a Parade of Roses. As a result of their threats of violence, the entire parade was shut down.
An organization using Antifa rhetoric and tactics held a workshop to teach liberal students at the University of Central Florida how to beat Republicans – physically.
This is the modern left, and it has made itself quite clear — they want nothing less than bloody violence in revenge for Trump’s election.
The State of New Jersey did the right thing by declaring Antifa a domestic terrorist group. Other states need to do the same and more important, the federal Department of Homeland Security needs to declare Antifa domestic terrorists and treat them as such. After all, we still have a nice vacation spot to send them down in Cuba…
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- Violent Antifa thugs at #MarchAgainstSharia throw unidentified chemical on female conservative blogger
- At least six arrested at Berkeley, reports claim Antifa threw feces at conservatives
- Antifa thugs seek firearms, combat training after Berkeley standoff
- Liberal Antifa terrorists threaten children on Twitter: ‘No one’s off limits’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: