While appearing on MSNBC Sunday, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., proved to propagandist Joy Reid that the Russians are firmly entrenched rent-free inside the otherwise empty space known as her cranium and despite what she may have said earlier, still wants President Trump impeached. This time, over something he tweeted that set her off.
According to the Daily Caller:
Reid asked Waters about a recent tweet from President Trump that criticized Democrats for not having a clear party leader and being “only interested in themselves.”
The tweet apparently set off Waters, who breathlessly ranted that Trump’s tweets are “horrible.”
“I was looking at some of them where he talked about Democrats were going to close down the parks, and families were not going to be able to take their vacation,” Waters fumed. “He is outrageous, a pathological liar”
She demanded that he be removed from office, telling Reid that Trump has no business being in the White House.
“It is absolutely unbelievable that he could be the leader of the greatest nation in the world and we cannot allow him to stay in that position,” she said.
Trending: “Ethan’s Law” Could it Get You Killed?
Here’s the entire eight-minute segment, courtesy of MSNBC. Much of it focuses on Russia, with Trump’s tweet coming near the end:
Waters, by the way, has yet to condemn threats to murder the President. By her silence and her own alleged “logic,” one would have to conclude she wants him killed and has no problem with a seditious coup d’etat to remove him from office.
- Exclusive: Maxine Waters silent on threats to murder president, violence against Trump supporters
- Maxine Waters questions patriotism of Trump supporters on House floor — Video
- Maxine Waters admits: I’m out to get Trump
- Maxine Waters claims fake sex allegations in fake Russian dossier are true, offers no proof — Video
- Maxine Waters claims Putin invaded Korea in statement advocating impeachment of Trump
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: