Call it another case of instant karma. In a video posted on Facebook, a man received a shocking surprise when he tried to steal a Trump yard sign. To be more precise, he got electrocuted as soon as he tried to take it
According to a report at Twitchy, the owner had multiple signs stolen from his yard and decided that enough is enough. So he wired the sign.
Here’s the result:
According to the video, the would-be thief was charged with trespassing.
It’s not the first time this has happened, as we reported here. Apparently, Clinton supporters think they can win the election by emulating their candidate.
But that’s just not going to work.
As of this writing, the video has been seen over 6.1 million times.
Liberals never learn…
- Video: Watch woman get instant karma trying to steal Trump yard signs
- Video: Girl films herself stealing Trump yard signs, gets blowback on Twitter
- What actor Wil Wheaton tweeted during the Dallas shooting will make your head explode
- Clinton Supporter Who Tried to Burn Flag Attacks Trump Supporter Who tried to Stop Him
- Sign at anti-Trump protest held by white guy: ‘Kill Whitey’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: