It seems that Maxine Waters, the California Democrat obsessed with impeachment and conspiracy theories involving Russia, can dish it out but can’t take it.
In the second teaser for the movie, “Dummycrats,” the pro-Trump duo Diamond and Silk attempt to get some answers from her office but are apparently told by someone — presumably a staffer — that police might get called.
According to the American Mirror:
While filming “Dummycrats” last week, social media sensations Diamond and Silk visited Maxine Waters’ Los Angeles district to talk to locals about their representation in Congress.
They decided to drop in on Maxine Waters to have a little chat about what they learned.
In a new teaser released for the film, the pro-Trump duo is on the sidewalk outside the office.
“We are here, right in Los Angeles outside right in front of Maxine Waters’ office,” Diamond says in the clip.
After telling the audience about Waters’ lavish $4.3 million mansion outside the district, Diamond and Silk enter the office to get some answers.
The pair never made it inside the office in the teaser, but one can still hear someone threatening to call the police.
Here’s the video:
- Donald Trump Jr. calls out Maxine Waters, Cory Booker over tweet calling for president’s assassination
- Cartoon of the Day: Mad Max
- Thanks, Maxine Waters: DHS Official Finds Decapitated Animal On Front Porch Amidst Threats
- Conservative journalist Laura Loomer presses assault charges against Maxine Waters
- Diamond and Silk: Maxine Waters should be deemed a domestic terrorist for inciting violence
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.