While speaking at Grace Lutheran Church in Kenosha, Joe Biden told the audience that a black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Thomas Edison.
“A black man invented the light bulb, not a white guy named Edison,” Biden claimed after lamenting that history isn’t being taught in school.
Here’s video of his statement:
Video: pic.twitter.com/GePbtYuQIdtake our poll - story continues below
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) September 3, 2020
A quick Google search reveals that Edison did invent the light bulb, but the carbon filament that made them last longer was invented by a black man named Lewis Latimer.
Here’s what Google taught me pic.twitter.com/mi14F2SvSn
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) September 3, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen, your Democratic presidential nominee.
— @KevinGutzman (@KevinGutzman) September 3, 2020
It wasn’t the only lie Biden told while following Trump to Kenosha, as we reported yesterday.
We can’t help but ask the obvious: How can you tell when Joe Biden is lying? That’s easy. His lips move.
- Did The Secret Service Inadvertently Confirm Biden Once Groped Agent’s Girlfriend?
- Lyin’ Joe Biden Lies In Kenosha Church, Spreads False Charlottesville ‘Fine People’ Hoax
- Video of the Day: Scott Adams Calls Joe Biden ‘Biggest A**hole In America,’ Over Charlottesville Lie
- Video: Angry Joe Biden denies history and truth, defends pushing Charlottesville lie
- Lyin’ Joe Biden Gets Dragged On Social Media For Using Conspiracy Theory In Nomination Speech
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.