On Friday, CBS DFW reported that “left wing liberal” Mike Dickinson, the unhinged hatemonger seeking the House seat currently held by Eric Cantor, R-Va., despite not actually being on the ballot, defended his $100,000 bounty for nude photos of Kendall Jones, the 19-year-old Texas Tech cheerleader who sparked controversy with photos of animals she hunted.
“I really deplore Kendall Jones,” he told talk show hosts Shan & RJ on 105.3 The Fan. “She’s everything that’s wrong with America and with the way things are. We glorify this girl for going overseas and taking advantage of lax loopholes and killing these endangered animals. For fun — not to feed anybody — for fun.”
“To go over there and kill these animals, then to smile over it….Something is mentally wrong with her and people who make her into a hero,” he added.
Dickinson admitted his tactics are “kind of mean,” but CBS, naturally, failed to report the entire story, leaving out some of Dickinson’s more egregious tweets:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
He also expressed hope Jones would be killed by wild animals. CBS, however, refused to report that.
Since the interview, he’s gotten even more unhinged:
He’s even gone after Jones’ mother:
Naturally, he provided no evidence.
Some time back, I wrote that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate. Hatemongers like Dickinson prove that assertion correct every single day. Yes, Virginia, THIS is the face of the modern Democratic Party. Until the Democratic Party officially and publicly repudiates this creature, he — and his one-man war on women and common decency — should be connected to every single Democrat running for office everywhere in America.
- Va. Dem. expresses hope hunter-cheerleader Kendall Jones killed by wild animals
- Va. Dem. Mike Dickinson seeks sex stories, photos of teen hunter Kendall Jones
- Va. Dem. offers reward for nude photos of hunter-cheerleader Kendall Jones
- Va. Dem. who says Fox lies admits lying about adult business ties on Fox News
- Va. Dem. wants police called on Tea Party members, seeks personal information
- Va. Dem. to supporters: Break the law, use police to harass Tea Party members