According to John “McRINO” McCain, the alleged Republican Senator from Arizona, Great Britain is no longer a world power because Parliament voted against bombing Syria. McCain made the statement on Friday’s edition of NBC’s “Tonight Show.”
“I feel badly about the British,” he said. “They’re our dear friends, but they’re no longer a world power. It’s just a fact of life.”
JAY LENO: Why would the U.N. not say, “You know, Senator McCain, that’s a good idea. Why don’t we go bomb the runway?” Why doesn’t the U.N, no soldiers involved. Nobody is being killed. You’re just blowing up land. Why doesn’t the U.N. go for this?SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN (R-ARIZONA): The U.N. has turned into an organization tha, in my estimation in many ways is a waste of taxpayers’ dollars. Right now, the U.N. is in there ascertaining whether this was a chemical attack. And I think it’s fairly obvious, since you see these bodies stacked up with not a a mark on them, and the head of the United Nations has said, “But, we won’t apportion blame.” What? You’re not going to say who is responsible for it? That’s your tax dollars at work.
LENO: Why won’t they say?
MCCAIN: Because they want to be neutral. They want to be neutral about everything. And I feel badly about the British. They’re our dear friends, but they’re no longer a world power. It’s just a fact of life.
Video can be seen below, courtesy of Newsbusters:
- Obama, Biden go golfing after announcing decision to strike Syria
- Obama: ‘I have decided’ to strike Syria, seek Congressional approval (Video)
- Sen. Ted Cruz: ‘Arrogant’ Obama administration pushing Obamacare, war in Syria
- Obama angers many with reference to ‘my military’
- Obama meets with Magic Johnson, snubs Congress on Syria
- Obama weighing two-day military strike against Syria
- Poll: Only 17 percent see President Obama as a strong military leader
- Ted Cruz: Will Obama do background checks before giving arms to Syrian rebels?
- President Obama fiddles as the world burns
- Reporter to WH: ‘Doesn’t there come a point where you have to make a decision?’
- UK paper asks: Is Barack Obama the weakest President in history?
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.