John Kasich and Donald Trump ditch debate with Ted Cruz, Fox cancels

empty stageOn Wednesday, Fox News announced that it had canceled a scheduled GOP debate after media mogul Donald Trump and the George Soros-funded John Kasich decided they had better things to do than discuss the future of the nation.

Trump had already said he would skip the debate to give a speech at AIPAC in Washington, D.C., Twitchy noted.  Kasich, apparently too scared to face off against Cruz alone, said he wouldn’t show unless Trump was there.  Maybe Kasich felt he needed some cover in case Cruz began making some salient points — like pointing out the fact that Kasich can’t possibly get the delegates he needs to win and is being funded to the tune of $700,000 by Soros and his surrogates.

Trending: Report: Chase Bank shuts down personal account of Trump-supporting Army combat vet, no reason given

Twitchy said Cruz got a bit of advise:

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/710148728070529024

This tweet was my personal favorite:

You may recall that during the 2012 GOP convention, Clint Eastwood addressed an empty chair that represented Barack Obama.  The move was instantly smeared as racist by the left.

Related:

If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.