Rep Ilhan Omar threatens to “step in and stop Trump” after the killing of Soleimani. She also accused President Trump of creating a distraction and trying to start a war with Iran. Then she said that all members of Congress should step in and stop him. “I know I will.” (Washington Examiner)
We are outraged the president would assassinate a foreign official, possibly setting off another war without Congressional authorization and has zero plan to deal with the consequences.
But of course you know that. https://t.co/GzfdKilV4t
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) January 3, 2020
What makes her think he has “zero plans” to deal with the consequences?
“So what if Trump wants war, knows this leads to war and needs the distraction?
Real question is, will those with congressional authority step in and stop him? I know I will.” Ilhan Omar tweeted
Is that a conspiracy theory? Omar just floated with her Democrats buddies in Congress who are having a fit over the President not bringing Congressional authority to the table. The difference is that she regularly stands with terrorists, and has even been implicated as an asset for Qatar in sworn testimony.
This is what Ilhan Omar threatens to stop – several real live terrorists being taken out.
The US State Department reports on Soleimani’s death:
“The IRGC—most prominently through its Qods Force—has the greatest role among Iran’s actors in directing and carrying out a global terrorist campaign.
- In recent years, IRGC Qods Force terrorist planning has been uncovered and disrupted in many countries, including Germany, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Kenya, Bahrain, and Turkey.
- The IRGC Qods Force in 2011 plotted a brazen terrorist attack against the Saudi Ambassador to the U.S. on American soil. Fortunately, this plot was foiled.
- In September 2018, a U.S. federal court found Iran and the IRGC liable for the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing which killed 19 Americans.
- In 2012, IRGC Qods Force operatives were arrested in Turkey for plotting an attack and in Kenya for planning a bombing.
- In January 2018, Germany uncovered ten IRGC operatives involved in a terrorist plot in Germany, and convicted another IRGC operative for surveilling a German-Israeli group.”
And that is likely just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Iraq is celebrating his Soleimani’s death. The Kurds are all for it.
Stop fear mongering IIhan. We are not going to war, this was a tactical strike to prevent war. The only thing you are being accused of is being incompetent for your position in Congress #Trump2020 #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder https://t.co/TpsK3ZbsgS
— Hodgetwins (@hodgetwins) January 3, 2020
— Rick Ferran The Tank (@RickFerran) January 3, 2020
- Liberals, media decry death of Iran terrorist leader Soleimani as Iranians…
- Video of the Day: MSNBC guest says Trump bombing ‘war heroes’…
- Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar: Trump Deserves to Be Jailed Like…
- Deposition: Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar Accused Of Passing Sensitive Info…
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!