State Senator Ryan Zinke, the early GOP front-runner who wants to represent Montana in the House of Representatives, declared Hillary Clinton the “real enemy” and said the former Secretary of State is the Antichrist, the Biblical world dictator spoken of in Revelation.
“We need to focus on the real enemy,” he said, before calling her the Antichrist.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
He also slammed the Obama administration on healthcare and a number of issues.
“It’s time to stop the lies. Let’s talk about the truth,” he said. “Who trusts the U.S. government?” he asked. “No one in this room. I’ve served in 25 nations. I’ve seen where people don’t trust their government. We’re there. In the military, the last option is to send in the SEALs.”
And he should know. According to Talking Points Memo, Zinke was once a member of the Navy SEAL unit that killed Osama bin Laden.
As for Clinton being the Antichrist… I’ve heard others say this, but I personally don’t plan on being around when he or she is revealed…
I will admit, though, she is clearly diabolical…
- Poll: About one in four think Obama may be the anti-Christ
- Poll: Seventeen percent say Obama is a Muslim
- Poll: Nearly one in five says Obama is a Muslim
- Poll: Majority of MS voters think Obama a Muslim, Ed Schultz blames Sarah Palin
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 3
- Newsweek cover depicts Obama as Napoleonic, calls GOP old, white, history