The Security Clearance Improvement Act of 2021, HR 353, was introduced back in January by Rep Stephanie Murphy (D-FL). It’s designed to make you think a certain way and if you don’t, you won’t get a Federal job.
The purpose of HR 353 is stated as: “To modify the Standard Form 86 questionnaire used for national security eligibility determinations to include questions regarding an individual’s membership in, or association with, organizations spreading conspiracy theories regarding the Government and participation in the activities occurring at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021, and for other purposes.”
To translate the legaleze, it simply means that if you follow Qanon, or any organization you belong to that is similar, you will be prohibited from obtaining a Federal security clearance. If you attended the January 6th event in DC, or “any similar event,” you are still prohibited from a Federal security clearance. Therefore, you will be prevented from getting a high-level government job, because they require said security clearance.
Is Qanon an “organization” that takes memberships? Basically the bill demands that you think like they want you to think or you’re out.
The full bill reads:
MODIFICATION OF STANDARD FORM 86 TO INCLUDE QUESTIONS REGARDING AN INDIVIDUAL’S MEMBERSHIP IN, OR ASSOCIATION WITH, ORGANIZATIONS SPREADING CONSPIRACY THEORIES REGARDING THE GOVERNMENT AND PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITIES OCCURRING AT THE UNITED STATES CAPITOL ON JANUARY 6, 2021.(a) In General.—Not later than 60 days after the date of enactment of this Act, the Director of the Office of Personnel Management shall modify section 29 (relating to associations) of Standard Form 86 (commonly referred to as “SF–86”) to include the following questions:
(1) “Have you ever been a member of, associated with, or knowingly engaged in activities conducted by an organization or movement that spreads conspiracy theories and false information about the United States Government?”.
(2) “Did you participate in the activities occurring at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021, or in any similar activity?”(b) Additional Information.—Each question required to be included in Standard Form 86 under subsection (a) shall include—
(1) an option for the individual filling out such Form to answer each question “Yes” or “No”; and
(2) a separate area for such individual, if such answer is “Yes”, to provide additional information regarding such answer, including the nature of, and reasons for, the individual’s involvement with the organization, movement, or activities described under such question.
What is the definition of a “conspiracy theory” for the purposes of this bill? Who determines what is “false information” about the government? In Facebook-esque-fashion, the person applying for a job will be banned because of their thought processes and even who they are associated with, not because of any actual criminal activity.
We would like to remind Murphy that their beloved Brennan voted for a Communist candidate during the Cold War, abused his authority to spy on the computers of sitting Senators, and likely played some sort of a role in the Steele Dossier scandals to take down a Presidental Nominee… and the Democrats fought like HELL to keep him from losing his security clearance.
This isn’t about security, it’s about consolidating power. And they are entirely willing to run roughshod over the First Amendment Freedom of Assembly and Petitioning your government to do so.
- 20 Attorneys General Say HR 1 is Unconstitutional- Democrats Don’t Care
- Democrats Launch Direct Attack On First Amendment, Target Fox, OANN, Newsmax
- Will Senate Democrats Eliminate The Filibuster Just To Nationalize Election Laws…
- Tucker: Democrats Mobilize Military To Suppress Domestic Opinions (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Codias, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: