If there was a time when our FBI offered a $5k reward for the person who placed a piece of raw bacon on the handle of a mosque, surely they would take an interest in the repeat offense of vandalism against a church…
Surely this is every bit as deserving to be treated as a ‘hate crime’ as that story about the bacon which — while significant to Muslims for religious reasons — could be restored to its original condition in about a minute with some ordinary soap and water.
If non-violent protesters are sitting in prison for FACE violations of protesting an abortion mill in which the owner was reportedly letting born-alive babies die because they were unwanted, surely they can spare some investigators to look into the willful damage done to a church for promoting a pro-life message.
With multiple incidents of the vandalism of a house of worship, locals are raising the possibility of this being treated as a hate crime.
Cross-posted with Clash Daily
- One Year After Roe Repeal, Suspected Church Arson Tops 300+ Pro-Abortion Terror Crimes
- Terrorist Attack? Conservative Politician Stabbed To Death During A Townhall Meeting … In A Church (Video)
- Why The FBI Targeted Catholics As Potential Domestic Terrorists
- Violence Against Churches Is Up 288%: Where Are The Headlines?
- Radical Pro-Abortion Terror Group Jane’s Revenge Attacks, Vandalizes Ohio Pregnancy Center (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.
Give a middle finger to unaccountable global censors and big tech fascists. Bookmark this site, sign up for our newsletter, and check back often.