But given that the Koch brothers have been targeted with death threats by Reid’s fellow travelers on the left, and given the frequency and tenor of Reid’s recent attacks, one question needs to be asked: Does Harry Reid want the Koch brothers murdered?
We did a search on Twitter to see what the rabid leftists there have said in the last couple of months.
Here’s just a sample:
Shoot them as Traitors ! They are traitors to our Nation ! Hopefully when it is time for them to expire it is… http://t.co/iqlI9GJ2a2
— Jordan Kratz (@gorehound13) March 10, 2014
Kill the Koch brothers
— Grave Demon 99 (@GraveDemon99) March 13, 2014
There are very few people in the world that I would kill without hesitation. I think the Koch brothers are the majority of that list.
— Zach Hanford (@hacharyzanford) March 13, 2014
Of course, Reid isn’t the only liberal to attack the Koch brothers, but there’s no doubt his words are helping to egg this on.
Make no mistake, if anything happens to the Koch brothers, Reid will have blood on his hands.
- The Civil War and other things Harry Reid can blame on the Koch brothers
- Democrats, media fomenting violence against Tea Party, conservatives over shutdown, Obamacare
- Harry Reid blames Koch brothers for stalled Ukraine aid, implies GOP unpatriotic
- Harry Reid bashes Koch brothers, decries existence of ‘climate change deniers’
- Harry Reid blames racism for defeat of controversial DOJ appointee Debo Adegbile
- Harry Reid: Conservative Koch brothers un-American, GOP ‘addicted to Koch’