Imagine if this was said about a Republican. But since it’s Hillary Clinton, the media will certainly ignore it or blame the Russians. According to an interview conducted by Tracey Martin, a former travel chef for the Clintons, Hillary once referred to a black servant using a racial slur.
“A gentleman of color came in with something and it did not please her the way it was and when he walked out she says ‘that’ and then she used the n-word,” he told WBEN 930 radio host Tom Bauerle.
“So you are alone with Hillary after the black guys brings something that Hillary doesn’t like and she said to you ‘that n-word’” Bauerle said.
“Yes,” Martin said. “They think nothing of it, because there’s no press around….after you’ve been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you, their guard is let down.”
Martin also said the Clintons routinely made racist comments.
Here’s the video report, courtesy of Paul Joseph Watson:
Within 48 hours of doing the interview, Martin claimed that his phone was hacked and that his apartment was broken into at 3am.
Host Tom Bauerle also said that after the interview, his loved one received an odd voicemail message from a phone number that was later revealed from the Wikileaks dump to have come from within the DNC.
Naturally, the Democrat-media complex won’t touch this because they’re dedicated to getting Hillary elected by any means necessary.
- Report: Postal worker brags about destroying Trump absentee ballots
- If Democrats nominated Satan, the media would worship him
- Wikileaks: Dictator Hillary refused to help lift Michael Savage’s UK ban — ban could happen in U.S.
- Wikileaks: Hillary, cronies plotted ways to discredit Trey Gowdy
- Hillary to Goldman Sachs: Those who want to limit immigration ‘fundamentally unAmerican’ — Wikileaks
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: