Judge Sullivan told them they had to put them into a searchable database by Friday and must have all of the emails related to Benghazi by next week. This is a huge defeat for John Kerry, who has been covering for Hillary Clinton over her neglect and incompetence that led to the deaths of four Americans including an ambassador, Chris Stevens.
Judge Sullivan has been handling several cases involving the release of Clinton emails and has grown tired of getting nothing but excuses and delays from the Obama caliphate. The State Department cries that they just got the emails, but it’s their own fault.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Lost Leader
Had they demanded the emails when Hillary left the State Department as required by law, this would all be settled by now. Judge Sullivan told Obama’s lawyers to have the State Department add more workers if need be.
- They all lied…and this one picture* is the proof
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Nearly one in three say Obama a Muslim
- The Russian-Iranian-Syrian mutual defense treaty the Western media forgot about
- Fiorina sings the praises of Islam, Ottoman Empire ‘greatest civilization’