In Oregon some court officials have the powers of a judge for small claims and other minor courts. ICE appeared at Portland’s Multnomah County Courthouse to arrest an alien about to be arraigned on drunk driving charges. The officers were told to wait and then found out the illegal had been led out through a door which only court officials are allowed to use.
This is not just a matter of not notifying ICE about a prisoner wanted on a detainer, this is outright aiding and abetting. The DOJ should take harsh and immediate action against this official and give this person a lengthy prison sentence to deter future breaking of federal law.
Williams said that on Jan. 27 a “judicial referee” helped the illegal alien sneak out another door to elude ICE agents, according to the Oregonian.
The U.S. Attorney noted that ICE officers “waited and waited” outside the referee’s courtroom but the suspect never came out through the public entrance.
“The man exited the courtroom through a side door and found his way out of the building,” Williams said.
A judicial referee has the powers of a circuit judge and can preside over cases in small claims court, can hear issues concerning landlords and tenants, as well as preside over traffic court.
“I found it to be troubling,” Williams added. “We are all officers of the court, and we all take an oath to follow the law.”
- Sean Spicer embarrasses NY Times reporter in front of entire nation
- Cali Gov Jerry Brown Phases Out Middle Class Scholarships, Increased Funds for Illegals
- Previously-deported illegal kidnaps girl, murders mother shortly after CT Gov. Malloy sanctuary order
- California Dem. Senate leader admits: ‘Half my family’ in U.S. illegally, eligible for deportation
- Treason! Obama tells illegals it’s OK to vote
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: