Cartoon of the Day: Operation Projection.
Hillary and the left are calling Trump Hitler, saying that he is going to arrest his opponents if elected President again like the dictator, (although he could have done this while he was president but didn’t). You know, just exactly what they are doing to him right now, using law-fare to try and keep him off the 2024 ballot. The left are being anti-democratic while claiming to save democracy.
This is a prime example of the left accusing their opposition of exactly what they are doing, right out of the Saul Alinsky/Stalin/Mao handbook.
Trump is the one who has been working within and abiding by the legal system under the Constitution while they weaponize the legal system and disregard all reasonable legal protocols to destroy him.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023. Used with permission.
- Barking Hollywood Moonbat Ellen Barkin Compares Trump To Hitler, Falsely Claims Former President Will Kill Six Million Jews
- Inciting Violence, Bloodshed: Crooked Hillary Compares Trump Rallies To Hitler Rallies, Spreads Despicable Lie (Video)
- Hypocrisy Alert: David Frum, Who Compared Trump To Hitler, Has Problems Comparing Trudeau To Hitler
- Shades Of Hitler: ABC News Political Editor Advocates ‘Cleansing’ America Of Trump Supporters
- Video of the Day: Democrat Max Baucus Compares Trump to Hitler for Criticizing China
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.
Give a middle finger to unaccountable global censors and big tech fascists. Bookmark this site, sign up for our newsletter, and check back often.