Sean O’Connor, an Atlanta-area man, was blown out of his shoes this weekend by lightning shortly after picking up a rake. He heard a loud crack and thought it was a tree falling over. But it wasn’t.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
ABC News reported:
Disoriented, O’Connor initially assumed he had gotten hit by a tree, until seeing his smoking shoe. “When I noticed my shoes were on the other side of the driveway and I heard the thunder, I realized it was lightning that had just hit me,” he said.
After collecting himself, O’Connor called his wife to tell her what had happened, sending her a cellphone video of the scene when she initially thought he was exaggerating. O’Connor’s wife then urged him to go to the hospital, where he was held for 24 hours because of an irregular heartbeat.
Video of the report can be seen below:
- Liberals on Twitter blame Arizona firefighters’ deaths on global warming
- Obama in weekly address: Americans will be judged on global warming
- Reports: Obama to rely on unilateral action in ‘war on coal’
- Obama’s solution to high gas prices: Pond scum
- Obama at Berlin: Climate change ‘global threat of our time’
- President Obama mocks drilling for oil in weekly address
- Obama reveals energy plan: Raise taxes, blame Republicans
- Obama regime admits it wants high gas prices
- House Democrats claim global warming will drive women to prostitution
- Oregon professor: Climate change skeptics diseased, need treatment
- Movement seeks voluntary human extinction