DNC boss Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her mouth are gifts that keep on giving. On Thursday, Newsbusters’ Kristine Marsh posted a video of the Florida Democrat being asked if her children were human beings before they were born.
Wasserman Schultz couldn’t answer the question, just like she was unable to tell the difference between Democrats and socialists.
The short video, courtesy of the Media Research Center, can be seen below, and it pretty much tells you everything you need to know about today’s Democratic Party:
Eventually, Wasserman Schultz told MRC’s Brittany Hughes, “They’re human beings today.”
Transcript of the exchange, provided by Newsbusters, is below:
MRC TV: You have three children, correct?
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: I do.
MRC TV: How old are they?
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: I have twin 16-year-olds and a 12-year-old.
MRC TV: In your opinion, were they human beings before they were born?
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: You know, I believe that every woman has the right to make their own reproductive choices.
MRC TV: But what did you believe about your children?
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: That I had the right to make my own reproductive choices, which I was glad to have and which I was proud to have.
MRC TV: So were they human beings? Just yes or no.
WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: They’re human beings today, and I’m glad I had the opportunity to make my own reproductive choices, as – a right that every woman has and should maintain.
Please, Debbie, keep talking…
After seeing this, I know some of you are probably wondering: “When will Debbie Wasserman Schultz become a human being?”
- DNC boss Debbie Wasserman Schultz falsely claims GOP wants to kick women out of US
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz can’t tell difference between Democrats and socialists
- Wasserman Schultz: GOP ‘un-American’ for seeking answers to Benghazi attack
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Israeli ambassador said GOP ‘dangerous’ to Israel
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘Ludicrous’ to say Obama said what he said in speech