Pundits, liberals and RINOs are continually accusing Donald Trump of not providing specifics on the issues he champions. However, Trump was the first candidate to issue a policy paper on his immigration plan.
He was also the first candidate to define a specific policy. Now, Trump becomes the second candidate to define his policies with a new paper on the Second Amendment.
In the paper, Trump says that ultimately “our personal protection is ultimately up to us.” “That’s why I’m a gun owner,” Trump said, “that’s why I have a concealed carry permit, and that’s why tens of millions of Americans have concealed carry permits as well. It’s just common sense.”
[Editor’s note: Trump’s entire policy paper can be seen here.]
- Who do you think won the CNN GOP debate?
- Questioner to Trump: Problem is Muslims in country, including Obama — Video
- Questions raised: Was man who asked Muslim question at Trump town hall a plant?
- Low-infos threaten to leave U.S., move to Alaska, Hawaii if Donald Trump wins
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans