I never heard of Azealia Banks — mostly because I don’t follow rap music — until my good friend Steven H. Ahle wrote about her and what seems to be her desire to see white people killed.
According to Ahle, Banks’ “only real claim to fame is trying to pick fights with successful artists in order to get publicity and even that doesn’t work.” But she appears to be quite prolific on Twitter, he added, and recently posted these two gems certain to help heal the racial divide:
Um, okay… So, Banks apparently thinks blacks have magical powers they can use to eliminate whites… And she seems serious. Not everyone was on board with the whole racist voodoo thing, however.
@AZEALIABANKS Wow girl…witch, diviner, seer etal…is it safe to opine that you are ON the drugs?
— Exploring 4NRG (@AB_CutRock) January 12, 2015
— rick furay (@rickosu) January 12, 2015
@AZEALIABANKS you're a bigot.
— lavenderlemonada (@lavenderliquor) January 12, 2015
Im white @AZEALIABANKS, and youre not under my foot. You claim to know what youre talking about, but you dont. Do you wish to kill me too?
— TJ Chilly Willy ™️ (@streetscoop) January 12, 2015
She also assured the planet she knows what she’s talking about. The profanity proves it, you see:
Naturally, some agreed with her:
@AZEALIABANKS QUEEN OF RAP
— 👼🏼 (@saintlouay) January 12, 2015
Truth… Right. Wonder how much of Soros’ money she got…
- ‘F**k Whites’: Hater admits spitting in white people’s food at McDonald’s
- Black supremacist rally: All white people will be slaves — video
- Calls for genocide continue despite Obama’s claim race relations better
- Grand jury decision in Michael Brown case sparks anger: ‘Kill white people’
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people