On Thursday, seven Republican candidates faced off in the last debate before the Iowa caucuses.
The candidates have had their say and now we want to hear from you. Who do you think won, and why?
Of course, Donald Trump is not in this poll because he decided to hold his own event and skip the debate.
- Donald Trump quits Fox debate over Megyn Kelly
- Marco Rubio: The most conservative candidate who can win
- Video: Cruz hammers Trump on birther issue, notes Trump flip-flop on issue
- Video: Melissa Harris Perry, guests, discuss ‘simple’ faith of Ben Carson’s evangelical supporters
- Trump takes credit for Ford jobs John Kasich saved in 2011, Kasich responds