Earlier Sunday, I wrote an article about Obama golfing as Iraq is disintegrating under attacks from the radical Islamist group ISIS. The picture I used showed the president speaking at the University of California at Irvine.
Several people commented on the gesture Obama used, including a good friend. All of them suggested Obama was flashing the “devil” hand sign. But did he?
Here’s the picture I used:
So, after hearing from several people, I thought I’d look into it.
Here’s the “Devil” hand sign according to Wikipedia:
Fans of University of California, Irvine Anteaters use a similar sign with the middle and ring fingers out to resemble the head of the mighty anteater.
Other schools also use a similar sign, the entry says.
There are, of course, many reports that claim Obama uses the sign indicating some shadowy collusion with the Devil.
One post, for example, says Obama “regularly flashes the famous devil horn hand sign when he is giving speeches or being photographed.”
The blog even posts pictures of Obama doing so, even though the sign is not exactly like that demonstrated at Wikipedia:
There’s no doubt in my mind that Obama’s agenda is, at best, diabolical, and there’s no doubt that this administration is the most anti-Christian in American history. A large number of people have even gone so far as to say they believe the president could, in fact, be the Anti-Christ — the satanic global dictator spoken of in Revelation.
It’s also true there’s a real creepy cult of personality surrounding this guy, with followers practically worshiping the guy like some kind of messiah. Last August, for example, a video came out showing a young boy praying to the man. Seriously.
But in this case, I have to say that Obama was probably trying to connect with the students at UC Irvine, and believe me, no one distrusts this president more than I.
I’ll leave it up to you to decide.
- Bad optics: Obama golfs as Iraq disintegrates under ISIS attacks
- Video shows child praying to Barack Obama
- Poll: About one in four think Obama may be the anti-Christ
- Poll: Seventeen percent say Obama is a Muslim
- Poll: Nearly one in five says Obama is a Muslim
- Poll: Majority of MS voters think Obama a Muslim, Ed Schultz blames Sarah Palin
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 3
- Newsweek cover depicts Obama as Napoleonic, calls GOP old, white, history