According to Hillary Clinton, things like this never, ever happen because, in her own words, Muslims have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism. Maybe she should take a look at this video, not that it will really do any good.
One day after the Orlando terrorist attack, a religious Muslim woman was recorded making terrorist threats at Los Angeles International Airport and, Dennis Michael Lynch said, the media was quiet.
Journalist and cameraman Tony Vera captured police questioning a Muslim woman at the airport and searching her luggage, but finding nothing wrong, they released her and let her continue on inside the airport.
Vera stopped her as she walked past him, and that’s when she let lose again, with verbal terrorist threats against America. “F*** America,” the woman said. “I will make sure we bomb America. You wait and see!”
She ranted on for several minutes, and eventually police arrested her again at the ticket counter, this time for real. The video has been turned over to the FBI.
As if the FBI will actually do anything. In all likelihood, Loretta Lynch will probably offer her a high-profile job…
Here’s the video in question:
Without the video, Lynch added, the incident “would have gone entirely unnoticed, as authorities have released no additional information about the case.”
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Did AG Loretta Lynch really say that Muslims are under the government’s protection? – Video
- ISIS beheads four-year-old girl, forces mother to soak hands in blood
- Donald Trump calls for ‘total and complete’ end of Muslim immigration to U.S.
- Calls to deport Muslims, restrict Islam grow in wake of Paris attacks