On Sunday, the Internet blew up with reports that Democrat Hillary Clinton suffered a “medical episode” while attending a 9/11 ceremony. Even the Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza said her health is now a “real issue” in the campaign. But the rest of the Democrat-media complex engaged in something of a cover-up, telling the public she “stumbled” at the ceremony.
Clinton leaves 9/11 event early, stumbles: Hillary Clinton appeared wobbly and stumbled as Secret Service age… https://t.co/ybVat9QjJ0
— Katrina Copeland, PA (@CopelandKatrina) September 11, 2016
Naturally, the Clinton News Network provided cover for their lord and mistress:
And @CNN is STILL sticking to it’s BS that Clinton “stumbled”.
Damage control in full gear there. pic.twitter.com/YOIsNg7uGW
— Dennis (@DL1651) September 11, 2016
And the Associated Press:
Clinton back at her suburban NY home, after campaign said she was "overheated" at 9/11 event: https://t.co/qZcluhKCLZ
— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) September 11, 2016
And the BBC:
Hillary Clinton 'stumbles' at 9/11 event https://t.co/WzM89EGGSF
— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) September 11, 2016
One person asked the BBC:
Another person added:
Are we witnessing yet another effort by the propagandists in the so-called “mainstream media” to pull the wool over our eyes?
It sure looks like it.
@BBCNews You just lost a follower. This is irresponsible and misleading, and is representative of the problem with media today.
— wolfonthehill (@wolfonthehill) September 11, 2016
No wonder no one trusts them…
- ‘Medical episode’: Hillary Clinton unexpectedly collapsed, rushed from 9/11 ceremony — Updated
- WaPo’s Chris Cillizza: Hillary’s health now a ‘real issue’ in campaign
- Photos raise questions about Hillary’s health: Does she take Diazepam for seizures?
- Clinton camp to lapdog media: Shut up about Hillary’s health — or else
- Video: Clinton seizure has some claiming demonic possession