In Gaga’s version, the U.S. is the “land of the free and the home for the gay.”
But that’s not all. The audience and the left-wing entertainment media ate it up.
According to Examiner:
Rolling Stone said that Gaga made “one stirring change” to the song: “Oh say does that star-spangled flag of pride yet wave. . . .”
Of course, they missed the other edit she made and E! Online didn’t even bother to mention her changes. Ten to one low-information liberals actually think she sang it the way Francis Scott Key wrote it.
- Liberal talk show host Bill Press: National anthem an ‘abomination’
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberal talk show host Bill Press calls Republicans traitors
- Classy: Meghan McCain on Supreme Court DOMA ruling: ‘F**k yeah’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.