While speaking at a forum on President Trump’s temporary ban on travel and immigration from seven majority-Muslim countries, Rep. Val Demings, D-Fla., referenced the violent riots that broke out at Berkeley and called them a “beautiful sight.”
“We have seen demonstrations — and I think you already talked about that — around the country,” she said. “Young people at Berkeley protesting against this unconstitutional order. And I heard it said earlier that we need to get involved on the local and state level. But what concerns me is that the strain that has been placed on local government, particularly local law enforcement dealing with an order that is unjust and improper.”
She continued (Emphasis added):
And so as we encourage our young people to get involved — I thought it was a beautiful sight — as we encourage people to get involved, what direction and instructions and how can we have a more organized effort so that they can be a major tool in moving our agenda forward? Anyone who feels that they can answer this question? Thank you.
Here’s video of her comments:
And Demings thinks this is a “beautiful sight.”
She also refused to condemn the violence perpetrated by her fellow leftists. It’s enough to make one think these liberals really do want a second, bloody civil war over Donald Trump.
- Treason: Occupy Oakland declares war on ‘the state,’ gets hammered on Twitter
- Tolerance, liberal style: Violent leftists chase, beat man unconscious at Berkeley riot — Video
- Sarah Silverman fantasizes about military coup against Trump
- Director Judd Apatow on violent Berkeley riots: ‘This is just the beginning’
- Ex-Obama Lackey Advocates Coup Against Trump
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: