Seriously. Despite every poll showing that a majority do not support the bill.
Why are Republicans desperately trying to stop #Obamacare? Because they know it'll work and Americans will like it.
— D Wasserman Schultz (@DWStweets) September 24, 2013
Reaction is pretty much what you’d expect.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. *breathe* HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. https://t.co/glUDLVPnub
— Brittany (@bccover) September 24, 2013
— Jay Caruso (@JayCaruso) September 24, 2013
Our sentiments exactly.
Amanda Carpenter, the Cruz aide who was viciously attacked by Democrat hatemonger Allan Brauer, weighed in:
— Amanda Carpenter (@amandacarpenter) September 24, 2013
Her boss, by the way, is currently filibustering Obamacare in the Senate “until I am no longer able to stand.”
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Staffers near starvation due to sequester
- Wasserman Schultz: GOP ‘un-American’ for seeking answers to Benghazi attack
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Israeli ambassador said GOP ‘dangerous’ to Israel
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: ‘Ludicrous’ to say Obama said what he said in speech
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Allen West ‘unhinged, McCarthy-esque’
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz target of two ethics complaints over DNC ads
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Republicans should stop demonizing their opponents
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.