In just a couple of weeks before the murder of Harris County Deputy Darren H. Goforth in Texas, the New Black Panthers, fully armed , marched in front of the Waller County jail, where Sandra Bland killed herself. They called it murder.
The Waller County Sheriff’s Department needed to call the Sheriff in nearby Harris County for assistance. Harris County sent seventy five deputies to assist. Some protesters were casually holding their weapons, while others kept a finger near the trigger of their weapon, chanting:
The revolution is on, said the chant leader. Off the pigs, the group chanted back. The chant continues, Time to pick up the gun… Off the pigs. No more pigs in my community… Off the pigs. No more brothers in jail… Off the pigs. No more sisters in jail… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get scared… Off the pigs. The pigs are gonna get dead… Off the pigs.
- New Black Panthers warn: ‘All hell is going to break loose’ in Ferguson
- Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail, call for death of police, revolution
- New Black Panther audio: ‘If they are white, kill ‘em all’
- New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people