I guess it should come as no surprise after Yale hired DeRay McKesson as a teacher in transformational leadership, that the university should open a Sharia law school, funded by a bank founded by Osama bin Laden and associates and currently run by a billionaire who allegedly funds Al Qaeda throughout the world.
The first question I would have is why is there a need for a Sharia law school in America? We do not recognize Sharia law. Is it to indoctrinate students into recognizing the need to create Sharia-like laws into our system of jurisprudence?
The school is being given ten million dollars for starters by Saudi banker Saleh Abdullah Kamel. Kamel is a billionaire, who has made a fortune in Sharia-compliant loans.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Muslims are not allowed to earn or pay interest and therefore a creative mechanism of fees were created to take the place of interest for Muslims who want to purchase, say, a house or a car. The fees are equal to what would have been charged as interest.
- Paid Black Lives Matter “Leader” to “Teach” at Yale
- Blog notes seven similarities between Hamas and Obama
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Man arrested for attempting to build small army for ISIS
- Compare and contrast: 40 Obama quotes on Islam and Christianity