
As we’ve previously reported, the disgusting display of sexualized behavior at the trans “Pride” event at the White House this month has caused outrage across America. Democrats appear to have no morals whatsoever, and no respect for anyone except themselves (and that in itself is debatable). There are pigs in the White House, and it defiles our entire government. It’s nothing whatsoever to be proud of. Trans influencer Rose Montoya’s ridiculous performance got him banned from any future events at the White House.
And yes, Rose is a HE, in spite of the fake breasts surgically implanted. Makeup, fake boobs, hormones, all of the trappings mean that he is simply deluded to think he is a she. He is calling attention to himself in the worst possible way. It is an attempt to shove this trans ideology down the throats of Americans who don’t want it – and the White House and Biden are pushing it, making them complicit. It defiles our nation.
Rose, I invite you to try and free the nipple at the Royal Palace in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and see how that goes for you.
You have disgraced this great nation beyond any words.
— Joey Mannarino (@JoeyMannarinoUS) June 13, 2023
To do it on the White House lawn takes it to a whole nother level disrespect.
The White House is the People’s House; not, Studio 51. Your behavior and demeanor was an affront to the country.
— 🇺🇸🍊🧡southerngalpal 🧡🍊🇺🇸 (@belleofva) June 13, 2023
Will this presidential election be the most important in American history?
Montoya, 27, was barred from the executive mansion on Tuesday, as footage went viral of her pulling her shirt and cupping her breasts moments after meeting Biden on the South Lawn at a Pride party Saturday.
In a statement to The Post on Tuesday, a White House spokesperson said she flouted basic etiquette and is persona non grata at future events.
“This behavior is inappropriate and disrespectful for any event at the White House,” the flack said.
“It is not reflective of the event we hosted to celebrate LGBTQI+ families or the other hundreds of guests who were in attendance. Individuals in the video will not be invited to future events.” The New York Post
It’s all well and good to ban them after the fact. But couple their delusion with the “Progress Pride” flag that we previously wrote about is more of a fait accompli than actual action. The “Pride” month celebration should never have taken place at the White House. It shows the true caliber of this administration’s focus toward pushing extreme leftist viewpoints that displace normal America.
*****
Related:
- Video of the Day: Transgender Activist Flashes Fake Breasts at Biden White House ‘Pride’ Event — Twitter Responds
- Protecting Children From LGBT Indoctrination, Transgender Mutilation Now Considered By Leftists To Constitute “Hate”
- Biden’s Hatred of America on Display: Trans Flag Next to US Flag at WH
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: