If you’re like us, you’ve faced head-on censorship, suppression, demonetization and possibly expulsion for your beliefs and statements you may have made on social media and your website.
We’ve seen Google update their algorithms to remove conservative media sites from search results. We’ve watched Facebook and Twitter decimate pages and profiles for their political views. We’ve seen merchant processors deny service to conservative stores. We’ve seen hosting companies and even email service providers cut ties with conservative sites.
If you’re one of the many businesses that have faced this sort of tyranny, you need Klicked Media. Or if you just want a business that shares your values, look no further.
Yes we are conservative. But as die-hard supporters of freedom and free speech, we welcome all clients regardless of politics or religion.
With over 10 years of managing and serving conservative websites and online stores, we know firsthand the difficulties of managing a conservative business in today’s environment. Over the past decade Klicked Media has worked with some of the biggest names in conservative political media.
Visit their contact form for more information.
- Silicon Valley Axis of Evil goes full Orwell in jihad against conservative pro-Trump speech
- Data suggests Silicon Valley axis of evil suppressed Republican campaign email in 2018 election
- 2018 a banner year for Silicon Valley censorship; How much farther will they go in 2019?
- Unreal: Twitter fascists HIDE photo of Schumer, Pelosi, claim it contains ‘sensitive content’
- Opinion: Silicon Valley tech giants like Facebook, Google now a direct threat to U.S. freedom, democracy
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.