During a press conference in Dubuque, Iowa, Univision’s Jorge Ramos began questioning Trump without being called on. And that, he learned the hard way, is a no-no.
“Excuse me, sit down, you weren’t called. Sit down!”Trump said. Ramos protested: “I have the right to ask a question.”
But Trump had other ideas.
“No you don’t, go back to Univision,” he said.
At that point, Mediaite said, security officers physically removed Ramos from the room.
Check out the video:
Ramos was later allowed to return so he could press Trump to give up the idea of deporting illegals:
- Obama Caliphate Releases Illegal..30 Minutes Later He Commits a Violent Crime
- Video: Watch Donald Trump’s full speech in Alabama
- Donald Trump hints he would fight Black Lives Matter, activists respond
- RedState gets ‘whirlwind of hate’ after rescinding invitation to Donald Trump
- Trump disinvited from RedState gathering over comments about Megyn Kelly
- Thousands sign petition to keep Megyn Kelly out of future GOP debates