It certainly looks like that is the case.
A state probe of campaign finance violations showed that Rep. Ilhan Omar filed federal taxes in 2014 and 2015 with her current husband, Ahmed Hirsi, while legally married to but separated from Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.
New investigative documents released by a state agency have given fresh life to lingering questions about the marital history of Rep. Ilhan Omar and whether she once married a man — possibly her own brother — to skirt immigration laws.
This was following the Minnesota Democrats finally scrambling to find a plan to “primary and replace” Omar.
Next News Network’s Gary Franchi has this new report, showing a Rebel Media reporter trying to get Omar to admit that she did, in fact, wed her own brother.
Good luck with that!
Cross-posted with DC Clothesline
- Multiple media outlets investigating Ilhan Omar’s immigration, allegations of marriage to brother
- Ilhan Omar A Dangerous Anti-American Muslim Seeking to Undermine President Trump, U.S.
- Video: Treasonous anti-Semitic Dem Rep Ilhan Omar claims ‘people are being concentrated’ at border
- TREASON: America-hating, anti-Semitic Dem Rep Ilhan Omar sides with Iran against U.S.
- Hypocrite: Anti-Semitic Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar DEMANDS Trump’s tax returns, refuses to release her own
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook is now doing everything it can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Cause And Effect