Stacey Dash and others were in a discussion about Obama’s speech on Fox News’ “Outnumbered.” To stay the least, the panel was none too impressed with Obama’s speech. The worst of it came when Stacey Dash got her turn to talk. She said that during the speech she got the impression that “Obama doesn’t give a s*^t.
She caught herself and changed it to “could care less.” She utterly destroyed Obama, but unfortunately, her transgression caught the attention of Bill Shine, Senior Executive Vice President of Programming. He announced that Stacey is suspended from the network for two weeks.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Shine announced the same punishment for Lt Col Ralph Peters for calling Obama a “pu^^y” on Stuart Varney’s show on the Fox Business Channel.
Here is the video that got Stacey suspended: (Bet it was worth it)
- Fox News’ Dash suspended over Obama slam and slip
- Liberal hatemongers on Twitter attack Stacey Dash for joining Fox News
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberals on Twitter issue racist, hate-filled death wishes to Stacey Dash