On Wednesday, protesters clashed with federal agents in a confrontation the Las Vegas Review Journal said “teetered at the edge of deadly conflict.” By the time it was over, federal agents had reportedly assaulted a cancer victim, set a dog on a pregnant woman and tased Ammon Bundy, Infowars added.
On Wednesday, the BLM and National Park Service said that “peaceful protests have crossed into illegal activity,” which they said included the blocking of vehicles “associated with the gather, impeding cattle movement, and making direct and overt threats to government employees. These isolated actions that have jeopardized the safety of individuals have been responded to with appropriate law enforcement actions.”
“Today,” the statement added, “a BLM truck driven by a non-law enforcement civilian employee assisting with gather operations was struck by a protester on an ATV and the truck’s exit from the area was blocked by a group of individuals who gathered around the vehicle. A police dog was also kicked. Law enforcement officers attempting to protect the civilian federal employee from the attack were also threatened and assaulted. After multiple requests and ample verbal warnings, law enforcement officers deployed tasers on a protestor.”
Is America headed for a recession?
But videos provided by protesters would seem to tell a somewhat different story:
Cliven Bundy spoke about the issue on Hannity the other day:
Carol bundy posted a note on Facebook asking for assistance:
A video posted Thursday afternoon says militia members have arrived on the scene:
Another report claims the BLM is planning to enter the ranch property itself:
This is not going to end well, I fear…
- Protesters, BLM clash in Bundy ranch protest, pregnant woman attacked by feds
- Nevada rancher says gov’t using military gear in effort to steal cattle, freedom
- Feds deploy snipers, arrest man for filming outside First Amendment area
- Operation American Spring delivering docs calling for impeachment, resignations
- Chicago policeman to journalists: ‘Your 1st Amendment rights can be terminated’
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution