So, Hillary Clinton, the most evil person ever nominated to the White House by a major party, cut a video for “Emerge California,” saying there should be more women in politics.
Then she complained about being a woman in politics.
“You know, it’s no secret that being a woman in politics can be frustrating,” she said.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
(Note to Hillary: It ain’t easy being a man in politics, either… That’s the nature of the beast.)
And what’s up with those eyes?
Here’s a couple screen captures provided by the American Mirror:
Ouch… Is it just me or do her eyes look a bit off in that first photo? Seems like that was noticed back during the campaign…
Anyway, here’s the video:
- What? Hillary Clinton Said If You Believe in the Rule of Law, Vote Democrat
- Hillary Clinton to Democrats: I’m never going away
- Hillary Clinton: I want to be CEO of Facebook — Video
- Hillary on election defeat: ‘They were never going to let me be president’ — Book
- Hillary melted down on Election Day, screaming obscenities, throwing objects — Report