God help us. Today’s video of the day comes to us courtesy of Liberty Hangout, who tells us that Infowars’ Kaitlin Bennett went undercover at UCLA as “Jenna Talia” (get it?) to ask students to sign a petition to toss conservatives into involuntary re-education camps.
Liberty Hangout tells us that, “Not only were the students she approached ecstatic to sign it, but one member of UCLA’s student government encouraged her to change the language to ‘diversity’ and ‘sensitivity training’ to hide their real intentions so the administration would approve it.”
“All leftwing roads lead to the same hell. Communism, socialism, name your poison – it’s all the same horror,” Pamela Geller correctly notes.
Here’s the video:
What’s sad is that so many on the left actually think this way.
Exit question: How long before Democrats actually start proposing this?
- Video of the Day: Survivor of Communism challenges conservative leaders to stand against treasonous Deep State
- CNN’s Sally Kohn: Conservatives unable to speak at colleges a ‘good thing’
- Huffington Post writer implies violent ‘purge’ of conservatives
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- HuffPo blogger: Trump, supporters must be tried and executed for treason
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.