While appearing on Sunday’s edition of “Meet the Press,” impeachment coup leader Jerrold Nadler suggested that anyone who votes against impeachment is not a “patriot.”
“Well, I don’t know how he will take acquittal. I don’t know he’ll be acquitted. The Senators are going to have to decide, the House members first are going to have to decide and then the Senators will have to decide in the face of an abundance of uncontested evidence the President poses a threat to our election,” he said.
“He put his own interests above the interests of the country, are they going to be patriots or partisans?” he asked, suggesting that those who vote against impeachment aren’t patriotic.
- Video of the Day: Nadler ADMITS impeachment coup about beating Trump in 2020
- Shifty Comrade Schiff admits 2020 election reason Democrats filed bogus articles of impeachment in statement full of lies (Video)
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.