There’s a lot of stupidity floating around these days, particularly on far-left cable outlets like MSNBC. While appearing on Sunday’s edition of “AM Joy,” race-obsessed contributor Jason Johnson claimed that former FBI director James Comey resented Attorney General Loretta Lynch for being a “black woman boss,” and then went on to accuse members of the Trump administration of being “terrorists” who “terrorize people into leaving the country” to promote “white nationalism.”
Here’s just a few quotes provided by Newsbusters:
You cannot accomplish white nationalism without basically turning the government into a terrorist organization — without terrorizing people and forcing them to leave — without encouraging violence either from state-sponsored actors or not investigating white nationalists. You have to literally terrorize people into leaving this country.
This whole administration — it’s like a Liam Nissan Taken movie. These guys are terrorists, right? They are constantly taking hostages — whether it’s CHIP, whether it’s DACA, whether it’s the asylum — they have no problem taking kids and putting guns to their heads and demanding that the rest of the country do what they want them to do.
Until we recognize that we are operating with a white nationalist government that will take children hostage to get what they want, even if ti’s just a tax cut, the Democrats and anyone else resisting doesn’t really know what they’re fighting.
Here’s the video:
How far will this insanity go? Who knows…
But as a bonus, there is this bit of craziness, also from MSNBC:
- Kathy Griffin to Melania Trump: ‘F*** you … You feckless piece of s***’
- Former CIA Director Michael Hayden hammered after comparing U.S. to Nazi Germany
- Obama Regime Kept Illegal Mexican Kids In Detention Camps As “Experiment”
- Illegal Immigrant Activists Share ANOTHER Fake Image of Kids in Cage; Ron Perlman buys it hook, line and sinker
- Joe Scarborough compares federal immigration officials to Nazis, gets shredded by White House