Ouch. While appearing on Wednesday’s edition of CNN’s New Day, Corey Lewandowski shredded the network, telling Alisyn Camerota that he doesn’t lie under oath — unlike certain CNN contributors like Andrew McCabe.
As we and others reported, Lewandowski was grilled for hours in a contentious hearing/inquisition led by New York Democrat Rep. Jerrold Nadler. (RELATED: Videos of the Day: Corey Lewandowski frustrates Democrats’ attempted coup against Trump)
Here’s a transcript as provided by Newsbusters’ Mark Finkelstein:
ALISYN CAMEROTA: There’s another moment that’s gotten a lot of attention. Where you basically admitted the conditions with which you tell the truth. So leet’s play this moment.
COREY LEWANDOWSKI [clip from 9/17 committee testimony]: I’m a truth teller every time I stand before Congress, or a committee of jurisdiction, and raise my hand and swear to God under oath.
BARRY BERKE [Democrat committee counsel]: My question, sir, is when you said the President never asked you to get involved with Mr. Sessions —
LEWANDOWSKI: I have no obligation to have a candid conversation with the media whatsoever, just like they have no obligation to cover me honestly. And they do it inaccurately all the time.
BERKE: So you’re admitting that on national television you were lying there?
LEWANDOWSKI: What I’m saying is, they’ve been inaccurate on many occasions and perhaps I was inaccurate that time.
CAMEROTA: Okay, Corey, so just to be clear. You only feel the obligation to tell the truth when you’re under oath?
LEWANDOWSKI: Which is clearly more than some of your contributors. As you know, Andy McCabe, who has a criminal referral, who’s a CNN contributor, was not accurate under oath. He has a criminal referral for lying to the FBI, for lying to the Inspector General on three separate occasions. But Alisyn, you and your network continue to use him as a contributor, who has been lying under oath! And so, if you’re going to hold me to a standard, hold your same employees and contributors to that same standard. I have no criminal referrals.
CAMEROTA: Corey, just a simple question. It’s just a simple question about —
LEWANDOWSKI: Alisyn, excuse me. Excuse me —
CAMEROTA: Answer the question.
LEWANDOWSKI: I’ll be happy to answer your question and I’ll be held to the same standard as the employees and contributors to CNN which means —
CAMEROTA: What are you talking about?
LEWANDOWSKI: When I am under oath, I will tell the truth. That can’t be said, the truth, as James Comey, or Andrew McCabe, who’s employed by CNN.
Of course, CNN propagandists are well known for not being entirely candid or truthful, as evidenced below:
- CNN propagandist Jim Acosta gets destroyed on Twitter over lies about Trump’s immigration speech
- ‘Fake History’ CNN uses blatant lie to help Democrats’ war against Electoral College
- CNN Propagandist Jim Acosta Lies, Whines That Trump Didn’t Call On Him At Hanoi Presser
- CNN’s Brian Stelter admits he let David Hogg lie during interview — Video
- VIDEO: Fake News CNN Told Alabama To Be ‘on the Lookout’ for Hurricane Dorian on 8/28
- CNN Panelist: White Men Who Criticize Tlaib, Omar ‘Greatest Terrorist Threat’
- CNN hack, former Clinton press lackey Joe Lockhart falsely claims ALL Trump supporters racist
- CNN’s Zeleny falsely claims Trump showed little empathy for Hurricane Harvey victims
We can go on, but suffice it to say there’s a reason why CNN was once dubbed the least-trusted name in network news. This is, after all, a network apparently dedicated to spreading hatred and misinformation of Donald Trump 24/7/365.
- Videos of the Day: Corey Lewandowski frustrates Democrats’ attempted coup against Trump
- Fake News CNN Benches Latino Contributor Steve Cortes Because He Supports Trump
- Former CNN hack Reza Aslan advocates genocide of ALL Trump supporters
- WH suspends press pass for CNN, Playboy propagandist Brian Karem after profane attack against Trump
- Video: CNN Propagandist Chris Cuomo LOSES It During LIVE Interview With Trump Staffer
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: