On Saturday, a large group of George Floyd protesters kneeling in New York City were ordered to recite a number of revolutionary chants, including, “Revolution is the only solution! I am a revolutionary!”
According to a report at Breitbart:
“Repeat after me,” a man with a megaphone told the group as they held signs with phrases such as “Defund the Police” and “Black Lives Matter” written on them.take our poll - story continues below
“I am on stolen land!” he shouted as they echoed him, adding, “Built by stolen people!”
Next, the activist instructed them to say “Revolution is the only solution! I am a revolutionary!”
During the protest chants, he also appeared to mention the Black Hammer organization that believes “the Colonized Proletariat should have dictatorship over our lives, labor, land, and resources,” according to its website.
The site further states:
Understanding that capitalism was born from colonialism and is maintained at the expense of the world’s Colonized people through genocide, theft, rape and pillage, Black Hammer believes firmly that Colonized Poor and Working Class people should have complete dictatorship over our lives, labor, land, and resources, to produce and reproduce for ourselves. This is the only genuine path to an international society where no person lives at the expense of another.
This has nothing to do with George Floyd or any perceived racism on the part of police. This is nothing more than the advancement of a radical agenda that includes Communism and Marxism. These people do not want “justice,” they want a second bloody civil war.
The group was also told to say that voting is not a solution to change, and that only revolution is the answer.
Thanks, Democrats. This is on YOU!
- BREAKING REPORT: NYPD Find Functional Bomb at 77th Precinct Station House in Brooklyn, While Comrade De Blasio Is Busy Ordering Police To “Stand Down”
- Tweet of the Day: Tom Arnold Advocates Armed Conflict With Trump Supporters
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
- Video of the Day: Guilty White Protesters Wash Feet of Black Protest Organizers, Beg Forgiveness
- Video of the Day: Large Group of Whites Grovel, Beg Forgiveness For Racism in Cult-Like Fashion at BLM Rally
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.