Today’s video of the day is a flashback from 2014 when Hillary Clinton said that illegal immigrant children should be deported and sent back to their home country.
“We have to send a clear message, just because your child gets across the border. That doesn’t mean that child gets to stay,” she said…
Here’s the video:
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
So what happened since then? Oh yeah, Trump was elected to the White House, so all bets are off now…
Scratch a liberal, find a hypocrite…
- Leftists triggered after Laura Ingraham refers to child detention centers as ‘essentially summer camps’ — Video
- The Truth About That ‘Separating Families’ Issue
- Rasmussen: Half oppose ‘sanctuary’ status as alien criminals allowed to stay
- Hypocrisy: Laura Bush compares Trump’s policies to Japanese internment camps, said nothing during Obama years
- Obama Regime Kept Illegal Mexican Kids In Detention Camps As “Experiment”