Today’s video of the day comes to us from media analyst and author Mark Dice, who takes on the left’s silly notion that air conditioning is sexist.
The idea that air conditioning is sexist is nothing new, as I reported here back in 2015.
At the time, the left-wing Jezebel actually put forward the ridiculous idea that air conditioning in offices is a “sexist conspiracy.” I kid you not.
The article cites Washington Post writer Petula Dvorak who put forward the theory that “intensely cold office temperatures are yet another example of the patriarchy dominating an environment.” That’s right — it’s all a sexist conspiracy no doubt cooked up by rich white guys who probably all support Donald Trump and watch Fox News.
“Air conditioning is another big, sexist plot,” Dvorak wrote at the time.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Not Anti-Semitic?
Another Washington Post article also slammed air conditioning, claiming that it makes Americans greedy and silly.
Without further ado, here’s Mark Dice with today’s video of the day. Grab some popcorn, turn on your air conditioning and enjoy.
- WaPo: ‘Air conditioning made Americans greedy and silly’
- Jezebel asks: ‘Is Office Air Conditioning a Sexist Conspiracy?’
- Dem. Rep. Jan Schakowsky accuses Border Patrol of torturing illegal children with air conditioning
- Liberal journalist to Tucker Carlson: Hey, let’s jail men who engage in sexist thought and speech as felons
- Univ. of Michigan prof: English language is sexist