It seems we are no longer a nation where free speech is celebrated and encouraged. To be blunt, we are now looking more and more like the former Soviet Union where dissent is not allowed and anti-government remarks can get you arrested.
Saving the Republic notes:
Most people traveling would assume that if someone jokes about having a bomb or hijacking a plane would be cause to detain them at the least if not arrest them. Who determines what is or isn’t an inappropriate remark or joke? What if someone says something in another language? As this stands based on the announcement if one is in the airport and says the TSA is a bunch of incompetent rent-a-cops, or obama thugs that person theoretically can be arrested?!
According to the announcement over the intercom, travelers are told that, “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest.”
A post at policestateusa.com explains further:
Matt Miller said on the morning of September 20th, during his return trip from Colorado to Florida, he spent a few hours in Houston waiting for a connecting flight. Sitting at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport, he repeatedly heard a TSA audio message on the intercom that disturbed him.
Seriously, you have to listen to this video for yourself…
Welcome to Obama’s America, where free speech can now get you arrested and thrown in jail. Call it “fundamental transformation.”
Worse yet, where are our elected representatives in Washington and why aren’t they tearing the doors down demanding a stop to this madness?
- Obama admits hurting Americans to score political points against GOP
- ‘Heart’ Communism? Move to Cuba
- Video: Allen West calls Obama a ‘pathological liar’, ‘spoiled brat child’
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- Rumor claims Obama DOT, National Guard to shut down freeway to stop truckers
- Park Ranger admits being told to make life as difficult for people as possible
- Liberals to Obama: Let Americans feel more pain over budget crisis
- Sign on Ga. military chapel: ‘Shutdown: No Catholic service till further notice’
- Muslims in Dearborn rally against free speech, call for anti-blasphemy laws
- Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens
- Retired officer warns: Obama victory may spark civil war
- Retired Army officer warns: DHS preparing for war against American citizens
- Texas judge warns of possible civil war, U.N. takeover if Obama wins
- Obama Executive Order would seize US infrastructure, citizens for nat’l defense
- Liberal Daily Kos diarist calls for ‘benevolent’ Obama dictatorship
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.