After proclaiming at an August 2018 Netroots Nation conference that she will be the “first Native American woman in Congress,” Representative-elect Deb Haaland (D-NM) doubled down on on her claim that she is the first Native American woman elected to Congress during POLITICO’s sixth annual “Women Rule Summit” in Washington, D.C on Tuesday – months after Sen. Elizabeth Warren released her DNA test attempting to prove Native ancestry.
Cross-posted with BB4SP
- Video: Boston Herald’s Kimberly Atkins says Dems already getting tired of Elizabeth Warren
- Lindsey Graham mocks Elizabeth ‘Pocahontas’ Warren, offers to take his own DNA test
- DNA Test Proves Sen. Pocahontas Warren Is Lying About Her Background — Cherokee Nation Responds
- Fake Indian Elizabeth Warren: Calling me ‘Pocahontas’ a racial slur
- MSNBC’s Joy Reid race-baits with false claims, kicks GOP guest off show for saying Liz Warren not Native American
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!